HGH Side Effects
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) has immensely benefitted those in their later years of age. However, unrestricted use of HGH supplements has side effects and can lead to health problems. It is especially dangerous if taken without the supervision and advice of a doctor. Some of the HGH side effects are:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: A syndrome that manifests itself in the form of pain and numbness in the limbs, in particular leads to a loss of the ability to move the brush. This is due to the fact that when the muscle increases in volume, they compress the peripheral nerves. This side effect is in itself not dangerous and removal occurs at a lower dose. This syndrome usually occurs in athletes, bodybuilders.
- Increased Sweating: Growth hormone also increases sweating in some cases. Those who are not in the habit of exercises may see heightened effects.
- High Blood Sugar: Increased in FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar) is another side effect. This is the reason why diabetics should take the advice of doctors before going on an HGH course.
- Swelling: The swelling of the legs and hands is another common side effect. The most common reason for this is an overdose and is usually rectified by lowering the dose.
- Insomnia: Administration of human growth hormone may lead to insomnia. Some of the users of HGH have reported difficulty in sleeping even when they are feeling tired. This happens when human growth hormone is taken as an aid to building muscles and without the recommendation of the doctor.
- Stiffness: Sometimes, human growth hormone also results in stiffness, particularly in the joints.
- Acromegaly: This is a disease that occurs as a result of the abuse of growth hormone and causes an unnatural growth of the bones. When the correct dosage is a side effect does not occur.
- Increase in the abdomen: Symptoms usually appear in athletes, bodybuilders who take the drug in high doses.
In spite of the side effects mentioned above, HGH supplements are a safe product. The above side effects are also conditional and reversible with the change of the dose or the HGH product. Most of the health and medical associations of the world have given a clean chit to human growth hormone as far as the safety is concerned. Nevertheless, the advice of the doctor should always be used before starting a course of growth hormone.