Today, the market is filled with different types of brands of multivitamin supplements that are designed to add to the daily diet of human dietary minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients. These formulations are generally available without a prescription in the form of different capsules, tablets, liquids, and so on. However, this is very important for understanding that not all of them are safe to use and not all will keep you in a fresh state before the end of the day.
Nevertheless, in fact, the modern market offers a wide selection of vitamin supplements, which are sometimes called Young Again Multivitamins. These natural supplements not only provide you with the energy you need throughout the day but also help the body to keep fit naturally. Some essential vitamins have anti-aging properties that definitely improve not only your appearance but your overall health in various ways.
Most medical practitioners recommend anti-aging vitamins and herbal products to their patients as an additive to the basic diet. Vitamin supplements from reputable manufacturers are safe to use and can help the body in a natural way to fight the signs of aging in order to stay young longer. Many vitamin supplements have been made separately for men and women as the biochemistry of male and female bodies has some differences.
Top 3 Multivitamins of 2022
One A Day Women’s Multivitamin
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Women
The Men’s Daily Pack
Every woman spends a lot of money on the purchase of various creams, balms, and lotions designed to slow down time and stop the aging process of her skin. However, often lavishly advertised goods do not justify their promise. The reason is that the process of healing and rejuvenation must come from within the body. And this is not only important to make the most balanced menu, but also includes special vitamins that help to slow down aging, support and maintain healthy skin.
Essential anti-aging vitamins that help slow down age and maintain the overall well-being of the body can be divided into two main groups.
1. The Water-Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid. This compound has a protective function, increasing the body’s resistance and resisting UV rays that cause excessive skin pigmentation. The second enemy of our youth and beauty is the free radicals, which are actively fighting vitamin C. Among other things, ascorbic acid is able to activate the production of collagen, thereby contributing significantly to improving the elasticity and smoothness of the skin and body. Foods are rich in vitamin C – bell pepper, pineapple, broccoli, and strawberries.
- Vitamin B3 is also referred to as niacin, vitamin PP, nicotinamide helps to restore the protective functions of the skin. When it is insufficient, the skin condition may deteriorate significantly, ranging from loss of elasticity, and ending with the deterioration of its color and peeling. This compound is present in poultry (especially turkey), meat, liver, kidney, fish, dairy products, sunflower seeds, peanuts, legumes, raw cereals, brewer’s yeast, etc.
- Vitamin B6 is also referred to as pyridoxine minimizes the risk of cardiovascular disease. To saturate the body with this substance should be included in the menu, brewer’s yeast, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, pork, bananas, nuts (walnuts and roasted peanuts), molasses, as well as salmon and tuna (canned). Vitamin B6 is needed for converting proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. He also successfully maintains the health of the nervous system, stimulates the production of hemoglobin, etc.
- Vitamin B9 is also referred to as folic acid – an indispensable member of hematopoiesis, protein biosynthesis of the brain, strengthening the immune system, regulating carbohydrate and fat metabolism in the body, etc. In addition, it helps equalize pigmentation and cell renewal. To saturate the body with vitamin B9 needs to eat parsley, lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, beets, beans, meat, pork, eggs, oranges, and rye bread.
- Vitamin B12 is also referred to as cobalamin – helps to improve metabolism, stimulates the activity of nerve cells, and improves mood. In addition, this substance is considered one of the best defenses against premature aging, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. High levels of this vitamin are different products, fresh liver, beef, and pork meat, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, and bread.
2. The Fat-soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin A (retinol) is indispensable to strengthen vision, bone growth, and full regeneration of skin cells. This substance is considered to be one of the main guarantors of their growth and regeneration of the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis. All these processes contribute to the renewal of the skin structure and help get rid of wrinkles, slowing the aging process. A significant amount of vitamin A found in vegetables that have deep orange and green, like pumpkin, cantaloupe, carrots, hips, buckthorn, spinach, broccoli, green onions, parsley, and various varieties of cabbage and beet leaves.
- Vitamin D, at the same time, is a hormone produced by the human body when exposed to sunlight. One of the most important functions of this substance – to maintain normal levels of absorption calcium and phosphorus, required for the formation of new bone tissue. In addition, vitamin D helps raise mood, slow down the process of aging of the skin, keep its vitality and youthfulness, etc. To provide your body the necessary quantity of the substance necessary to eat a portion (about 100 gr.) of saltwater fish, liver (beef or fowl), or 1 egg yolk.
- Vitamin E protects and supports the health and beauty of your skin. It strengthens cell membranes, preventing their damage (including under the influence of ultraviolet rays). Vitamin E also prevents excessive drying of the skin and prevents the appearance of senile pigmentation. To obtain it, you must daily eat wheat germ, sunflower seeds, nuts, and avocados.
- Vitamin K is the guarantor of normal blood clotting. It is often prescribed for people whose skin is covered with bruises. This occurs due to excessive loss of blood capillaries. This occurs due to excessive loss of blood capillaries. When applied topically, it is used as a remedy for dark circles under the eyes. Vitamin K helps fight various spots, including freckles, and reduces swelling and inflammation of the skin. This vitamin is found in various green plants, soybean oil, nuts, casein, liver, eggs, various kinds of cabbage, green tomatoes, wild rose, oats, rye, soybeans, and wheat.
Recommended Anti-Aging Vitamins: Complete Multivitamins Benefits
For centuries, people get vitamins only one way – with food. But, according to many scientists, our diet today has lost its former diversity. Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners modern man reduced to a narrow standard set of several major groups of products and ready meals. In addition, many products are subject to conservation, long-term storage, intensive processing technology, which inevitably leads to a significant loss of vitamins.
Experts say that the average diet of 2,500 calories, even balanced and varied deficient in the majority of vitamins by 20-30%. Therefore, as a preventive measure, many doctors recommend taking 2-6 weeks of multivitamin preparations. A daily intake of multivitamin supplements with an anti-aging effect can help people stay healthy, look, and feel younger, fight to age, including maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. You can search and find on the Internet resources that offer natural multivitamin supplements from well-known manufacturers at affordable prices.
It is important before taking any multivitamin supplements, consult a physician. Follow the dosage specified in the attached instructions not to harm your health. For maximum effect, follow the recommended course of supplementation. Taking the best daily anti-aging multivitamins, you will soon see that the condition of your skin has improved not only on the face but also on the body. The skin becomes more elastic and elastic.