Sooner or later, the woman’s age certainly makes itself felt not only by increasing the number of chronic diseases and fatigue, but also changes in skin condition. In time to prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness for a longer period, it is necessary as soon as possible to see signs of wilting and try to eliminate them.
The human body is hidden under the clothes for most of the life. And only the face is open and exposed to the environment every day. Therefore, the first signs of aging are most often seen in the changes on the face.
Why are your skin ages?
It is known that the skin of any person is composed of three main layers. The lower level, adipose tissue, protects the muscles that are under it, gives a person’s face the roundness and soft, flowing lines. Eventually, this layer becomes thinner, which leads to visually noticeable sagging skin.
The dermis is mainly composed of a specific connective tissue – elastin and collagen fibers. At a young age, they are constantly updated, thereby maintaining skin elasticity. Over time, the metabolism slows down, so the production of these substances, unfortunately, it becomes insufficient to maintain a young state of the skin.
The upper layer of the skin is the epidermis, which includes a protective function, so its cells regenerate faster than the other. However, with age, this process is slowed down, so that all the layers of the epidermis become thicker, which leads to irregularities, roughness, change in the hue of the skin.
When do you start aging?
Argued that the first signs of aging appear after 25 years, but this is not true. Much depends strongly on the genetic background, the person’s lifestyle and habits. Therefore, some people have skin aging manifests itself in 18 years, and the other in 30 years look very young. In addition, a significant role in this case is the personal care and cosmetics for everyday use.
First Signs of Facial Aging
You can find several major age-related changes in the face. Characteristic signs of facial aging include:
1. Dryness, thinning. Due to the fact that the subcutaneous fat layer tissue ceases to be updated, the cells do not receive a sufficient amount of moisture, which leads to peeling, particularly in the area of the forehead and the nose, dry skin, including the skin of the lips.
2. Changing the hue. Young skin, usually has a solid color with a healthy glow. Thickening of the epidermis provokes age spots, yellowing and grayish skin.
3. The excess skin around the eyes. It should be noted that, in fact, appeared folds is a not superfluous tissue. Simply, they have ceased to be in good shape due to lack of collagen and elastin, as well as reducing the thickness of the fat layer. This leads to a noticeable sagging eyelid skin, lowered them down.
4. Puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. Slowing metabolism does not allow to excrete all the accumulated fluid during sleep. So after waking you get so-called bags under the eyes with the bluish tint.
5. Nasolabial folds. At a young age, it is only visible when a broad smile, but with the onset of old age fold visible even at rest. The corners of the mouth with age, tend to start to droop down.
6. Spider veins. Thinning of the skin leads to the fact that all the capillaries and vessels are arranged closer to the surface of the epidermis, especially the area of the cheeks and the area near the nose wings.
7. Wrinkles around the eyes. Usually the first signs of facial aging often appear near the eyes. Just like nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the eyes remain even after the person stops smiling and eventually become greater depth.
8. There are changes in the shape and size of the lips. With age, the lips become thinner. They seemed to be stretched wide. Increases the distance between the tip of the nose and the edge of the upper lip. Furthermore, the skin begins to shrink slightly, so it appears fine wrinkles, it is a constant dryness.
Signs of aging skin appear gradually, but the best you can start to watch their appearance on the face and promptly take appropriate action to address them.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly and fitness. Avoid prolonged stress, smoking, not drink alcohol. Balanced, rich in vitamins and trace element nutrition and adequate fluid intake (up to 2 liters per day) help to maintain a normal life balance in cells and tissues, prevents premature aging of the skin.